Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

It's finally here. Super Bowl weekend. Every time I see a friend or talk to someone on the phone, the same question keeps coming up, "What're you doing for the game Sunday?"



I can honestly say I'm not even sure yet.

 If the Redskins are ever to make the Super Bowl again in my lifetime I know what I would do. I'm 80% sure my dad, uncle and I would find a way to get to the game. Whether my dad puts his meaningless sports' knowledge to use to win tickets, or we all had to scrap money together, I can almost guarantee we would be there.

If we couldn't find a way to get tickets. We would not go to a Super Bowl party or a bar or anything like that. My uncle would come over, the 3 of us would order some food, and we'd watch in my living room. Unless I have tickets to a game or have to watch at a bar due to the Redskins not being on TV, I hate watching them with a big group of people.

Sadly, the Redskins aren't in the Super Bowl this year. It's actually two teams that I cannot stand.

Living in an area surrounded by Giants' fans. I'm sure I'll find my way to someone's Super Bowl party. As long as there are friends and good food, I'll enjoy the big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment